Eman’s IDX solutions are meant to serve agents and brokers alike who are in search of high quality multiple listing services real estate. A new search engine-optimized version of our marketing-leading property search, has arrived just in time for the beginning of the new year. With Eman, it’s easier than ever for Realtors to get discovered online.
Realtors have the local expertise and real estate know how to get the deals done. Prospects just need to find them quickly and easily online. That’s where Eman’s IDX comes in. Its sleek modern look and feel, and new features will shine a bright spotlight on a Realtor’s website.
Highlight listings with hot sheet slideshows
As a Realtor, it’s important to position yourself as an expert for a certain area or type of property. The Eman Hot Sheet (Saved Search) Slide Show is an easy and effective way to do this. With this Slide Show, website visitors view an attractive rotating showcase of listings you’ve selected. You can easily implement this slide show on the homepage or any other page of your website.
Listings which match the criteria of your Hot Sheet will scroll through the slide show, displaying the main property photo and listings details like price, beds, and baths. As relevant properties enter and leave the market, your slide show will update automatically.
Website visitors are primarily interested in listings. Thus, stresses the importance of having reliable multiple listing services real estate for your website. The Hot Sheet slide show integrates listings with your website content. Whether it’s an existing Hot Sheet or one you’ve created especially for a slide show, this widget will make your website more interesting and dynamic. It will liven up your homepage, enhance your community pages or simply bring listings information onto any page of your site.
This widget can be seamlessly integrated with your website design. You can adjust color and font, and even add a graphic. To learn more about implementing this feature on your existing Eman account, contact us at [email protected]
If you don’t have iHomefinder IDX and would like to add the Hot Sheet Slide Show and other great IDX tools to your site, contact us at
MLS listings offers IDX websites
We’re looking forward to working closely with MLS Listings to offer their custom-branded website solutions, powered by our IDX technology. The 18,000+ members of MLS Listings will benefit from this incredible opportunity to access high tech marketing tools online at very reasonable prices.
MLS Listings is comprised of multiple Northern California REALTOR® associations such as, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Silicon Valley, San Mateo, Monterey, Watsonville, San Benito and Central Valley associations of REALTORS®.
The primary reason for Eman’s IDX solutions is to curate the best experience for agents and brokers needing high quality multiple listing services real estate. MLS Listings is offering these new websites through their PERKS program. PERKS was designed to improve productivity and facilitate real estate transactions for agents and brokers. In addition to the websites, PERKS offers software, advanced tools, wireless products, listing syndication, and document management products.
10 Benefits of Multiple Listing Services Real Estate
Let’s look at the recommended benefits of having multiple listing services real estate on your website. Keep in mind that our IDX solution gets realtors discovered and keeps their prospects actively engaged online.
1. Property Listings: They’re easily indexed by search engines.
2. Property Details: They have search engine-friendly URLs.
3. Social Media Integration: The Share button enables consumers to expand the reach of a Realtor’s online marketing to Facebook, Twitter and other popular social media sites.
4. Property Photos: They are now larger in size and quantity. They attract prospects and keep them on the site.
5. Richer Data Content: Walk score, great schools, and google street View are now integrated with listings data, and keep prospects engaged.
6. New Search Interface: The city selector allows prospects to search multiple cities at once easily.
7. Email Listings Alerts: We’ve streamlined registration for email listing alerts.
8. Property Ratings: Prospects can now rate listings they save in their Property Organizer. More consumer insight for the Realtor.
9. User Interface: According to consumer research, visitors find Optima IDX more attractive and professional, and easier to use than its competitors.
10. Web Builder Integration: Do you have your real estate website built on Wix, Squarespace, or any other platform outside of WordPress? No problem! Our IDX solutions integrate perfectly with third party applications. Rest easy knowing you’ll have all the benefits listed above without having to transfer or migrate your website to another platform.
Our IDX solutions are compatible with many web building applications. Some of these include Squarespace, Wix and many themes in the WordPress repository. For optimal results, incorporate our IDX solutions with WordPress applications and websites using a vertical navigation bar. The new product is a free upgrade for all existing Eman customers.
Share this entry.